About Me

My photo
I am a straightforward person who believes in the policy of 'Live and Let Live'. Journey of life shows us diverse experiences. As for me, it has been an enriching experience so far. I believe that life is a beautiful amalgamation of happiness and sadness, love and hatred, victory and defeat. It is important that in order to lead a perfect life we need to go through the various facets of it unfailingly. Moving on in this beautiful journey of life by taking everything into stride optimistically is the sign of a true winner. It is my constant endeavor to reach such a stage at the earliest...

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

There's a better place than this loneliness???

There is something that follows you when you move about in this city(New Delhi)... There is a dark shadow which follows you everywhere. Be it the metro station, be it the market place, and be it the big malls..  There is something which follows you in this town...

And today I realized that it is the dark shadow of loneliness. What a paradox indeed!!! A place full of so many people can become the loneliest place in the world for you..

When I walk in this overcrowded city I can feel the empty spaces all around me... Not empty in their physicality.. But empty in their meaning.. Empty because I am not able to relate to anyone or anything... An identity crisis is engulfing me .. The mad rush of the maddening crowd in the metro is making me feel giddy.... “Where are all these people going???Why the mad rush???”  my mind is asking.  And then this loneliness starts entering into empty spaces of my mind, sending cold shivers down my spine; which is followed by numbness. And in that single instant all my senses become numb.. In that brief moment, the whole world is looking like a movie.. And I am nothing but a distant audience to that movie.. This instant carries the most important realization of life.. Realization that everything is so frivolous.. So meaningless.. I can feel the timelessness of this creation.... In this very second I  am ready to dissolve into the vast spaces of eternity.. And all the desires and thoughts are losing their essential meaning .. And I think I can call it  my very first existential moment !!!!  

The beautiful words of this magical song echo in my heart in this very moment!!! ----
‘ I feel so lonely...There’s a better place than this emptiness’

Song ‘Lonely’ from ‘Rohan Rathore’ -

Ho lov of mine..
With a song and a wine..You are harsh and divine like truths and a lie...
But the tale end’s not here.... I have nothing to fear..
For my love is yell of giving and hold on....
In the bright emptiness, in a room full of it
Is the cruel mistresss....
I feel the sunrise that nest all hollowness
For I have nowhere to go..And I am cold..
And I feel so lonelyyyyy yea
There’s a better place than this emptiness....
And I am so lonelyyyyy yeeeeeea...
There’s a better place than this emptiness......
Tune mere jaana kabhi nahi janaa Ishq meraaa dard meraaa....
Aashiq teraaaa bheed mein khoya rehta haiiii
Jaane jaahaaannn pucho to itna kehta hai
That I feel so lonelyyyyy
There’s a better place than this emptinessss.........

No comments:

Post a Comment