About Me

My photo
I am a straightforward person who believes in the policy of 'Live and Let Live'. Journey of life shows us diverse experiences. As for me, it has been an enriching experience so far. I believe that life is a beautiful amalgamation of happiness and sadness, love and hatred, victory and defeat. It is important that in order to lead a perfect life we need to go through the various facets of it unfailingly. Moving on in this beautiful journey of life by taking everything into stride optimistically is the sign of a true winner. It is my constant endeavor to reach such a stage at the earliest...

Thursday, September 23, 2010

A PRAYER


Life is such a dilemma. It is a clueless journey which we have to undertake anyway. There comes a time when you have to make major decisions for your unforeseen future. These are the times one is expected to brace oneself up for the new tasks ahead. But what if I don’t want to move ahead??? What if I just wanna spend rest of my life exactly the way I am spending it now from last four months – living in this paradise called Nangal where everything is blessed. Clean water, clean air to breathe, a comfy room, balanced diet and beautiful birds... Seeing beautiful clouds cheers me up .. Seeing pretty birds cheers me up.. Just being with nature gives me all happiness...

But coming back to the REAL world, I find myself in Delhi in next 10days. I love Delhi as all my relatives live there. In fact I was born there and stayed there till the age of 6years. I visit Delhi 2-3times in a year..

But!!!!!!!Living there like forever? How does one do that? Especially after spending 18years in Nangal and 7 Years in Chandigarh (City Beautiful), how is one supposed to move to Delhi???!!!

It has a population density of over 9000people/Square Kms. When you go there the only thing you see is people!!! So many of them!!! I sometimes wonder where they all come from??? (But offcourse they are like me, entering the capital in search for more opportunities). Then there is garbage, Nalas , pollution , Dengue and many such diseases; and latest mess is created in capital, thanks to CWG2010. People spit on the roads, people push each other to get on to a bus etc etc.. The only clean place is indeed Metro Station!!!

I wish I could spend rest of my life in A.C.Joshi Library, Panjab University, Chandigarh, studying great works from great authors forever. What a bliss indeed!!! Studying and studying hours together without any interference. It was one rocking year of my life(last year) where I studied like I always wanted to...!!!! Beautiful memories indeed!!!

But coming back to the real world yet again, Chandigarh doesn’t have much opportunity. So, moving to Delhi is inevitable!!! I have two options in Delhi. Either I study for IAS for next two years or opt for a job..These two are also diametrically opposite. The former is a dream, an obsession, and the latter is a REALITY, a need of the hour!!!

As I embark on this new journey ahead I just pray to almighty that I would be able to solve the DILEMMA I am presently in....

4 comments:

  1. "But!!!!!!!Living there like forever?" !!!
    Are you fully relocating to Delhi??? Anyway, My Best wishes,and May you be able to overcome your dilemma :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used the word INDEED too many times In this post INDEED ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the way u balance reality with dreams in ur words, just ensure u apply the balance with the grace of an adult in ur life as well...god bless baby

    ReplyDelete